Thursday, February 28, 2008

Procrastination.....

In the effort to avoid doing much of anything so far today..(oh wait I did let the dog out and vacuum up some dog hair from her favorite rug to lay on) I thought I would post a couple of pictures of the view from my studio. It's an amazing view and a great studio space filled with light, I rarely use lights during the day, in fact often it's too bright for my computer screen. As much as I enjoy seeing the snow over the fields...I am ready to see some green out these windows. Anyone with me?

View to the south, downtown Pittsburgh is to the right behind all those trees about 30 miles.




View to the north, the white patch on the left is Lake Arthur in the State Park, frozen solid.


Picture of said dog...the only thing I've worked on today.