Thursday, May 22, 2008

For the love of FONTS

Typecast Yourself!

While checking out some other blogs I randomly look at I found this link. This site has a simple quiz that you can take to see if you were a font what you would be. I love this. I currently have over 450 fonts on my computer. many of those I have searched out and added. I know it's bad when I see advertisements and can say "That's good dog cool " I also feel very limited by my blog page with the very slim selection of fonts they give you to choose from. None of my favorites are here! One awesome site that I check out frequently is http://www.dafont.com/ here you can find loads of fonts most of them are FREE and are available for mac or windows. So I am American Typewriter, not a bad font but I think of myself more as "Desyrel" with some "calvin & hobbes" thrown in.

If you need a place to write down those cool fonts that you see while driving down the highway or looking through the web. Try this handy notepad. It's available in my etsy shop and is refillable. The font by the way is "Fabulous Fifties" and is available at Fonttrader.

All this talk about fonts has me itching...I need to head over to Dafont myself and see what's new, maybe I'll see you there!

1 comment:

my blog said...

This is an interesting info,I'll surely go for it.

online stock broker