Friday, March 14, 2008

A Birthday Gift

My sister-in-law's birthday was last month. I knew I was going to see her in March so I looked around etsy at some of my favorite artists and found these great earrings for her. They are amethyset and were made by contrariwise. She has some really nice things, if you check her out & buy something let her know you saw her here on my blog. Since I had the earrings I needed a card to go with them. This is what I came up with. They go well together I think, I hope my sister-in-law likes them, if not I'm gonna ask for them back & I can wear them! If you are interested in the card you can see more about it at my etsy shop.



2 comments:

Contrariwise said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shop in your blog. I love that the purple birthday card matches the amethysts in the earrings you bought for your sister-in-law.

I hope she has a great birthday and that she likes the earrings!

The Hand Made Product Directory said...

I like your blog and your work. It is very interesting. We would like to have it listed in our Directory.
If you would like your blog listed in The Hand Made Product Directory, go to http://www.dmpmc.net/THMD