Monday, March 3, 2008

ETSYGREETINGS Color Challenge


The etsy greetings group is holding a color challenge. All those participating were to post in their shop a card using the colors of green and lilac. You can see all the cards on the etsygreetings blog. Please visit and vote for your favorite (mine I hope, #38)

This is my submission for the color challenge. I decided to do a Mother's Day card that would allow you to add a photo of your own Mom, but look as if you produced the card with that picture in mind. I accomplished this by having a pull-out tag that is overlaid with a clear transparency on which I stamped a flourish in a lovely metallic champagne color. It has really turned out well and I am excited to begin a new line in my shop with this type of card. Look for more soon both here and in my etsy shop.

No comments: