Monday, March 10, 2008

Inspiration

I've been looking at a lot of old photos lately. Between the photos and the etsygreetings color challenge of a few weeks ago I've been inspired to work out a new line of greetings. This also goes along with my passion of giving people a card that is also a gift, something that will be put on display not just tossed in a drawer. I've been playing around with this idea for a while and have just decided to really start rolling with it. I had created a 40th birthday card a few years ago that ran along these lines. A listing for a custom card similar to it is currently available in my etsy shop. By the way that is my Mom (she's gonna be mad ) and she does ROCK.


So here is a Mother's Day card that really lets your Mom know what you think of her. The idea is to replace the photo with one of your own, to give Mom that truly unique greeting.




No comments: